This picture was taken during the presidential election last May 2010. That election was not only for the president and vice-president but also for the senators, governors, board members, congressmen, mayors, vice-mayors and councilors.
In the towns and cities posters were pasted or stapled anywhere. And on election day, so many sample ballots were given or thrown anywhere. Towns and cities got very dirty.
Different political parties had different color themes . . . yellow, red, green, orange. I liked Pnoy's color yellow. The party’s colors could be seen in T-shirts, wrist bands, key holders, fans and even watches.
I also liked listening to little kids and old people cheer their candidates during the meetings and parades. But what I really found interesting was listening to the jingles that used popular songs with changed lyrics and were broadcast on radiom on television or on cars with sound systems.
I think elections in the Philippines is a merry time.
It is fun to read because it related to our daily life .- from Jessica HK Girl.
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDelete1. It’s a minimalist blog which is also a good approach. It’s not very visually appealing however.
2. The navigation is easy because there’s a widget for the list of posts. The posts can be categorized though.
3. The blogger can rethink the input of the Japanese language into the site but it’s understandable because the blogger is, after all, a “Japinay.”
4. It’s interesting to see the insights of a Japanese looking through the Filipino culture, especially because the site centers on personal experience.
5. The blog is different because it really is more of an online journal but it’s still informative. The site can use more graphic design or photos.
-- This makes me want to go to Japan. Cheers! :)
Visual Aesthetics
ReplyDeleteThe blog is simple yet very readable and easy to the eyes. I suggest more use of color. :)
User Friendliness
The site is easy to navigate and use.
Reading Enjoyment
The content is interesting because it’s both in Japanese and English which means it can cater to both nationalities (Pinoy and Japanese). Very nice!
Useful Info
Everything is in the content.
Overall Experience
The blog is different from others because it’s more of a journal. But still, it gives information. :)
--deneb
Jewel V.
ReplyDeleteThe fonts are too small but I love the topic of your blog. It is very unique. You can use more colors though because i's simplicity makes it dragging. I commend you for putting English subtitles.
This blog is very useful especially for a Japanese who wants to visit the Philippines and for a Filipino who wants to visit japan. This is a great blog Maki!